Design Models and Drawings - 3D Modelling - Plant 3d Modelling
Benefits to You
- Professional 3D Modelling Service
- No expensive CAD software licenses for you to worry about.
- Tax concessions up to 43.5% per dollar for research development Prototype 3D Modelling.
- Professional Plant 3D modelling, 3D printing and 2D Drafting service.
- Plant 3d modelling, piping specs and database establishment and creation based on your requirements.
- 2D drawings using your title blocks, templates and style (if required).
- Project Bill of Material (BoM) provided on request in several formats.
- Your business details and logo inserted into drawing title blocks.
- Autodesk Navisworks 3D model reviews throughout the design process.
- Autodesk Design Review and 'other' 3d design review software platforms available for milestone reviews.
- The option to employ our CAD Drafting Services on an 'on call' casual basis, based on your budget.
- Consistent communication for project consistency and accuracy.
- Milestone, or daily updates with .dwf, .nwd (or similar) viewing.
- Personal attention to detail.
Our Design Models and Drawings offer affordable prototyping and drafting service to your personal or company drafting needs.
- Massive drafting and modelling cost savings provided to clients throughout past projects by using our 3D modelling services, and a thank you in return.
- Highly competitive drafting rates starting at $17, hourly basis for 3D Modelling and Drafting. Rates negotiable based on project size and payments periods.
- Professional drafting rates in exchange for prompt payment of services, and prompt delivery of drafting and 3D modelling products.
- Product design and prototyping privacy assured. Please contact us with your NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to sign so we can get your project under way.
- File type conversion to your choice on completion, eg: .NWD, DGN, DWG, IPT, IPN, STL, STP, 3D PDF.
- Layout, detail and general arrangement drawings - either edited or generated based on your project requirements.
- Isometric Drawings - generated or edited using AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Fabrication and workshop drawings. .DXF file types for profile cutting.
- Bill of Materials - depending on your project type and software used this could be either AutoCAD Plant 3D or Autodesk Inventor generated.
- Assembly and workshop drawings