Design Models and Drawings - 3D Modelling - Plant 3d Modelling
Benefits to You and Your Business Operations
- Professional 3D Modelling Service
- No expensive CAD software licenses for you to worry about.
- Tax concessions, up to 43.5% per dollar for research development Prototype 3D Modelling.
- Professional Plant 3D modelling, 3D printing and 2D Drafting service.
- Plant 3d modelling, piping specs and database establishment and creation based on your requirements.
- 2D drawings using your title blocks, templates and style (if required).
- Project Bill of Material (BoM) provided on request in several formats.
- Your business details and logo inserted into drawing title blocks.
- Autodesk Navisworks 3D model reviews throughout the design process.
- Autodesk Design Review and 'other' 3d design review software platforms available for milestone reviews.
- The option to employ our CAD Drafting Services on an 'on call' casual basis, based on your budget.
- Consistent communication for project consistency and accuracy.
- Milestone, or daily updates with .dwf, .nwd (or similar) viewing.
- Personal attention to detail.
Our Design Models and Drawings offer affordable prototype development, with drafting services to your personal or company drafting needs.
- Massive drafting and modelling cost savings provided to clients. Throughout recent projects using our 3D modelling services and Drafting services we have assisted companies make further transition with growth and development, and a thank you in return.
- Highly competitive drafting rates starting at $10 per 1/2hr, for 3D Modelling and Drafting. Rates negotiable based on project size and payments periods.
- Professional drafting rates in exchange for prompt payment of services, and prompt delivery of drafting and 3D modelling products.
- Product design and prototyping privacy assured. Please contact us with your NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to sign so we can get your project under way.
- File type conversion to your choice on completion, eg: .NWD, DGN, DWG, IPT, IPN, STL, STP, 3D PDF.
- Layout, detail and general arrangement drawings - either edited or generated based on your project requirements.
- Isometric Drawings - generated or edited using AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Fabrication and workshop drawings. .DXF file types for profile cutting.
- Bill of Materials - depending on your project type and software used this could be either AutoCAD Plant 3D or Autodesk Inventor generated.
- Assembly and workshop drawings
You can view several of our completed projects here https://www.draftandmodel.com.au/projects/